Friday, March 28, 2014

What is Sin?

The other day I read a great article by Billy Graham on his answer to 'What is Sin?' In the article he hits the nail on the head. He also answers the question 'Are all sins equal in God's eyes?' I would never imagine myself to be on the same level as Dr. Graham but I could give you my responses to the same questions. Instead I want to share with you Dr. Graham's responses. They are great responses that I agree wholeheartedly with and believe they are beneficial for the believer to read.

We all struggle with sin. So it's important that we have a firm understanding of 'What is Sin?' Follow the link below to go to Dr. Graham's response.

Click Here.

If you enjoyed today's post be sure to Share it on Facebook and Twitter so others can be encouraged too!

No comments:

Post a Comment